The Helmut Schumann Fellowship
The Schumann Fellowship is awarded to recognize and encourage teaching and patient care that promote healthful living. Mr. Schumann wished to provide a means to "find new and more effective ways to help patients to stay well or become well again, to live better and longer lives, and to be happier human beings.
The fellowship will next be awarded in 2020.
- Hitchcock Foundation Activity
- Research Compliance
- Research Grants and Deadlines
- Residents' Revolving Loan Fund
- Hitchcock Foundation Scholar’s Program
- The Helmut Schumann Fellowship
- Student Research Award
- Advised Funds
- Hitchcock Foundation Board of Trustees
- Outside Support
- Resources for Investigators
- Donate Now