The Helmut Schumann Fellowship
The Schumann Fellowship was developed to encourage teaching and patient care that is intended to promote healthful living. Mr. Schumann wished to provide a means to "find new and more effective ways to help patients to stay well or become well again, to live better and longer lives, and to be happier human beings.
Applications are due no later than 12:00 noon, Monday, November 6, 2017.
- Hitchcock Foundation Activity
- Research Compliance
- Research Grants and Deadlines
- Residents' Revolving Loan Fund
- Hitchcock Foundation Scholar’s Program
- The Helmut Schumann Fellowship
- Student Research Award
- Advised Funds
- Sponsored Projects Funds
- Hitchcock Foundation Board of Trustees
- Outside Support
- Resources for Investigators
- Donate Now