Skip to main content
Dartmouth-Hitchcock logo
Summer Flowers In This Section

Where Are My Credits?

Physicians, Nurses, and other Healthcare Professionals

The Center for Learning and Professional Development's CME/CNE Office provides CME and CNE transcripts for many of NNEGEC’s conferences.  If you have attended a NNEGEC-sponsored conference that offered continuing education credits, please go to the CME/CNE Office online transcript login page to access your transcript for the program. 

Please note that it may take up to two months to process continuing education credits.

Social Workers

Please contact us for questions about social work accreditation.

Contact Us