Minimum Education and Experience
- Must have successfully completed Junior Year of an accredited Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) Program and currently be enrolled in good standing.
- Current cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is strongly preferred.
- BLS certification for the Healthcare provider current through September 2018.
- The only accepted certifications are: American Heart Association (Healthcare Provider), American Red Cross (Professional Rescuer), and/or Military Training Network.
- Satisfactory completion of a Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center pre-employment physical, immunization and relevant background checks.
- An identified reliable means of phone communication with hospital.
Questions regarding the program, application process or required documentation should be addressed to ExternCoordinatingTeam@Hitchcock.org.
- Our Nurses
- Say Thank You to Your Nurse!
- Nursing Careers & Onboarding Programs
- Student Nurse Programs
- Nursing Education
- Nursing in the News
- Contact Nursing