Experienced Nurse Onboarding: Perioperative Track
This program is designed for experienced nurses who are interested in learning Operating Room nursing.
The program begins with participation in selected Experienced Nurse Onboarding (ENO) offerings. Following ENO, participants combine Association of peri-Operative Registered Nurses (AORN) approved online didactic content with clinical skills labs and hands-on experiences in the Operating Room.
After successful completion of the didactic training, the nurse is paired with a mentor in both the scrub and circulating roles for a designated period of time. Following this, the nurse spends time in each surgical service offered at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center before selecting a service in which to specialize for a concentrated block of time.
- Search Dartmouth-Hitchcock Careers for current employment opportunities
- Contact a Nurse Recruiter for information about your application
- Email us at NurseJobs@hitchcock.org
- Practice Governance
- Professional Practice Model
- Nursing Careers & Onboarding Programs
- Professional Pathways
- Shadow a Nurse
- Student Nurse Programs
- The DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurses
- Research & Education
- In the News
- Nursing Leadership
- Contact Us