Nurse Residency Program: Perioperative Track
This is a nine-month program for new graduate nurses combining Association of peri-Operative Registered Nurses (AORN) approved online didactic learning with clinical skills labs and experiences in the Operating Room.
The program begins with participation in selected Nurse Residency Program offerings, which are integrated with Perioperative Nursing content. Upon successful completion of the didactic portion of training, the new graduate nurse is paired with a preceptor for a designated period of time. Following this, the new graduate nurse spends time in each of the surgical specialties offered at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center before choosing a surgical service in which to specialize their nursing practice.
- Search Dartmouth-Hitchcock Careers for current employment opportunities
- Contact a Nurse Recruiter for information about your application
- Email us at NurseJobs@hitchcock.org
- Our Nurses
- Say Thank You to Your Nurse!
- Nursing Careers & Onboarding Programs
- Student Nurse Programs
- Nursing Education
- Nursing in the News
- Contact Nursing