Shadow a Nurse
Individuals interested in the nursing profession may arrange to observe or "shadow" a nurse at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire.
The Center for Nursing Excellence coordinates all nursing observation experiences. Eligible participants include:
- Students, age 18 years or older, who are contemplating a nursing career.
- College students who are interested in the nursing profession.
- Adults contemplating a career change to nursing.
- Adults who are contemplating coming to work for D-H.
- RNs and other health care professionals from regional health care settings.
Participants are paired with an experienced nurse who directs the observational experience.
Click here to download required documents. Please return completed forms to:
Wendy M. Windsor
Clinical Placement Coordinator
Center for Nursing Excellence
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
One Medical Center Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756