Shadow a Nurse
Individuals interested in the nursing profession may arrange to observe or "shadow" a nurse at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire.
The Center for Nursing Excellence coordinates all nursing observation experiences. Eligible participants include:
- Students, age 18 years or older, who are contemplating a nursing career.
- College students who are interested in the nursing profession.
- Adults contemplating a career change to nursing.
- Adults who are contemplating coming to work for D-H.
- RNs and other health care professionals from regional health care settings.
Participants are paired with an experienced nurse who directs the observational experience.
For additional information, please contact:
Deb Hastings, PhD, RN-BC, Director
Continuing Nursing Education
Center for Nursing Excellence (CfNE), Center for Learning and Professional Development (CLPD)