How to Apply
Applications are due March 22, 2020
Interested candidates should e-mail the following documents to email@example.com:
- A recent copy of your CV/resume (including school name and GPA)
- A brief personal statement describing your interest in pursuing a career in Critical Care (500-1,000 words)
- Three letters of reference on letter head
- These can be submitted by you with your other application materials or directly by your references to CritCareApp.Residency@hitchcock.org
- Letters can be addressed to the Critical Care Team
- If you are currently enrolled in an APRN academic degree program or a PA program, one reference must be from your Program or Medical Director
Note: All materials must be received in order to be considered for an initial phone interview. Second interviews will take place onsite at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH.
- Current Opportunities
- Why Dartmouth-Hitchcock?