How to Apply
Applications are due on February 21, 2021.
Interested candidates should e-mail the following documents to email@example.com:
- A recent copy of your CV/resume (including school name and GPA)
- A brief personal statement describing your interest in pursuing a career in Cardiothoracic surgery (500-1,000 words)
- Three letters of reference on letter head
- These can be submitted by you with your other application materials or directly by your references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters can be addressed to the CT Residency Team
- If you are currently enrolled in a Physician Assistant Master's degree program, one must be from your Physician Assistant Program or Medical Director
Note: All materials must be received in order to be considered for an initial phone interview. Second interviews will take place onsite at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH.
- Current Opportunities
- Cardiothoracic Surgical Physician Assistant Post-Graduate Residency
- Critical Care Advanced Practice Provider Residency
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine Interprofessional Fellowship
- Neuroscience Advanced Practice Provider Fellowship
- Otolaryngology Surgical Physician Assistant Post-Graduate Residency
- Why Dartmouth-Hitchcock?