How to Apply
Applications are due on March 28, 2021.
Your application must include the following:
- A recent copy of your CV/resume (including school name and GPA)
- A brief personal statement describing your interest in pursuing a career in Advanced Practice Neurology (500-1,000 words)
- Three letters of reference on letter head
- These can be submitted by you with your other application materials or directly by your references to email@example.com
- Letters can be addressed to the Neurology APP team
- If you are currently enrolled in an APRN academic degree program or a PA program, one reference must be from your Program or Medical Director
Note: All materials must be received in order to be considered for an initial phone interview. Second interviews will take place onsite at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH.
For more information, please contact co-directors Jillian Belmont, DNP, ARPN and Jason Johns, PA via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current Opportunities
- Cardiothoracic Surgical Physician Assistant Post-Graduate Residency
- Critical Care Advanced Practice Provider Residency
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine Interprofessional Fellowship
- Neuroscience Advanced Practice Provider Fellowship
- Otolaryngology Surgical Physician Assistant Post-Graduate Residency
- Why Dartmouth-Hitchcock?