Attention Simulation Instructors!
- If you are required to complete the Teaching with Simulation Instructor Course: Module 1 you must follow the link to the attestation at the end of the module in order to satisfy the requirement.
- Session Request Form for Developed Trainings
- A Letter To New Customers
- Learner Orientation Page
- Pre-brief checklist
- Sim Center Ground Rules
- Society for Simulation in Healthcare (SSIH)
- Association for the Standardized Patient Educations (ASPE)
- International Nursing Association for Clinical Simulation and Learning (INACSL)
Simulation Intake Process
Once you have identified a need for training, identified your target learners, have considered what you want this training to achieve, then click the link below to start and submit your learning project request:
This link will direct you to the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Learning Intake website where you will be guided through a series of questions to help us best identify how to meet your needs and to develop your training event. We look forward to working with you.