Dartmouth-Hitchcock Provider Phone Directories
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock downloadable Phone Directories include providers who practice at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, Dartmouth-Hitchcock group practices, Norris Cotton Cancer Center, and the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD).
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Provider Directory: All Locations (PDF)
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center Provider Directory: All Locations (PDF)
- Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Provider Directory: All Locations (PDF)
We hope this serves as a convenient reference for you.
We look forward to our continued work together in serving the health needs of our communities and thank you for your referrals and partnerships.
More resources for referring providers
- Connected Care provides state-of-the-art telemedicine technology to put specialists and nurses at a patient’s bedside, giving them access to the care they need, when and where they need it. Connected Care’s acute care services enable community and Critical Access Hospitals to deliver acute specialty care to patients closer to home.
- The Transfer Center is a service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help facilitate urgent/emergent transfers to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) in Lebanon.
- The DHMC Physician Connection Center is staffed by specially trained representatives to help referring physicians schedule patient appointments, obtain status of patient care and clinical information and more. Call (866) 346-2362.