Advocacy and Policy Change
- New Hampshire Center for Excellence
Brings data, tools, technical assistance to improving care in New Hampshire.
- New Futures
New Futures is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization that advocates, educates and collaborates to prevent and reduce alcohol and other drug problems in New Hampshire. New Futures envisions a state and local communities where public policies support prevention, treatments and recovery oriented efforts to reduce substance misuse problems.
- The National Council for Behavioral Health
State associations of addiction services
- Upper Valley All Together
A substance misuse prevention and advocacy partnership dedicated to reducing alcohol and drug related harm.
- New Hampshire Regional Public Health Networks
A network of 13 community-based, regional organizations dedicated to advocacy and action on public health, including behavioral health.
- NH Governor’s Commission on Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention, Treatment and Recovery
- Expanding our Response, 2019-2021
- National Alliance on Mental Illness New Hampshire
Provides education, support and advocacy for people with serious mental illness and their families.
- Partnership for a Drug Free NH
Mission is to create and promote consistent statewide messages about the problems and solutions of substance misuse in NH.
- New Hampshire Legislature
- Advocacy materials for posting and circulation:
- COVID-19 and SUD Resources
- Upcoming and Recent News and Events
- Past News and Events
- About SUMHI
- SUMHI Projects
- Treatment, Recovery, and Harm Reduction Services
- Patient and Family Education, Support & Self-Care Resources
- Clinical Practice Guidance and Tools
- Professional Development and Education
- Advocacy and Policy Change
- Contact Us