Professional Development and Education
- Northeast Node of the NIDA Clinical Trials Network webinars
Dartmouth-Hitchcock-based research node of NIDA national network offering science to clinical care educational modules on substance related topics.
- Providers' Clinical Support System for Medication Assisted Treatment (PCSS-MAT)
Links to core Buprenorphine waiver training and to webinars on diverse topics related to medication assisted treatment of opioid use disorders.
- Providers' Clinical Support System for Opioid Therapies (PCSS-O)
Extensive educational webinars on diverse topics related to the prescribing of opioid medications for pain and for treatment of opioid use disorders.
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
Online and in person education for all health care providers, including addiction specialists.
- American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
Online and in person education for all health care providers, including addiction psychiatrists.
- New Hampshire Training Institute on Addiction Disorders (NHTIAD)
- New England Institute of Addiction Studies (NEIAS)
- Mental Health First Aid
Tools for all helpers to improve understanding and responses to persons with mental health and substance use disorders.
Archived webinars and conference material
- No Health Without Mental Health: What’s Happening, What’s Needed and How You Can Help
Tuesday, June 13, 2017, DHMC Auditorium H
Recordings of event:
- Reducing Behavioral Health Stigma to Improve Community Health
December 8, 2016, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Addressing Opioid Use Disorders: Medications that Save Lives – Expanding access to buprenorphine, methadone, naltrexone, and naloxone
December 3, 2015, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- The Science of Mind Body Medicine: Empowering Patients in Recovery from Substance Use Disorders & Pain
December 11, 2014, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Program (PDF), Videos